- January 30 - Parent Information Evening 6-8pm – What happens next year for my child in Montessori? (Adults only evening.)
- We discuss the next steps for your child will Discover, moving into Casa, moving onto year 2 or 3 of Casa! Hosted by the Casa Teachers.
- February 19 - No School - Family Day Stat. Holiday!
- February 24 - Open House 10am-2pm. Everyone is welcome!
- March 12 through March 16 Inclusive - No Classes for all ages. (Spring Break!)
- March 30 - Stat Holiday - Good Friday - No classes for all ages.
- April 2nd - Easter Monday - No classes for all ages
- April 5th - Grandparents day! 9:30-10:30am, show Grandma & Grandpa your classroom and introduce your freinds.
- May 10th - Mother's day Tea 3-4pm - hosted by the children in Toddler and Casa (all ages.)
- May 18 - PD Day - No Classes all ages
- May 21st - Stat Holiday - No classes all ages (Happy Victoria Day!)
- June 7th and 8th - Parent / Teacher Conferences. No classes all ages. Care will be available during your meeting time.
- June 10th - Morningside Family Picnic - 10am-1pm. Bring the whole family!
- June 14th - Father's day Treat 3pm-4pm - hosted by the Toddler and Casa children.
- June 22nd - Last day of Semester for Casa Program.
- July 2 - July 6 - School Shutdown & Canada Day - No Classes all ages. Happy Summer!
Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or 226.201.1442 to schedule a personal tour when you can veiw the beautiful classrooms, discuss the programs, tuition schedules and meet the teachers.
- Normally, Casa enrols early for September and January start dates only.
- Toddlers can start at any time during the year if they are at least 16 months old and vacancy is available.