- October 18 - Parent Information Evening. Learn about your child’s environment.
- Hosted by the Toddler and Casa teachers 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. (Adults Only.)
- November 3 - Professional Development Day. No Classes all ages
- November 18 - Celebrate Morningside Montessori Special Family Event - 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Bring the entire Family)
- November 30 - No School all ages - Parent Teacher Conferences- childcare provided during interview time slot.
- December 1 - No School all ages - Parent Teacher Conferences- childcare provided during interview time slot.
- December 2 - OPEN HOUSE to the community 10 -2pm. Everyone is welcome!
- December 21 - Last Day of School Casa and Toddler. No classes Dec 22-Jan 5.
- December 22 - Professional Development Day – No School.
- January 8 - Return to School Casa and Toddler.
- January 23 - Parent Information Evening – What happens next year for my child in Montessori? (Adults only evening.)
- We discuss the next steps for your child will Discover, moving into Casa, moving onto year 2 or 3 of Casa! Hosted by the Casa Teachers.
- February 19 - No School - Family Day Stat Holiday!
Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or 226.201.1442 to schedule a personal tour when you can veiw the beautiful classrooms, discuss the programs, tuition schedules and meet the teachers.
Registrations for new students can happen at any time. Normally, Casa enrols early for September and January Start dates only. Toddlers can start at any time during the year if they are at least 16 months old and vacancy is available.